BD PosiFlush™ Pre-Filled Saline Syringes
BD PosiFlush™ Saline Syringes offer Positively ZERO Reflux*, which minimizes the potential for clotted catheters. It’s a concept that must be seen to be believed!
View a demonstration.
*Average reflux as measured in 4Fr PICC; data on file at BD.
For optimal clinical outcomes,
there's just one choice for your flush syringes: BD PosiFlush
Pre-Filled Syringes. The uniquely designed BD PosiFlush Syringe
provides all the quality and outcomes you've come to expect from
View BD PosiFlush SF Saline Flush Syringe
BD PosiFlush Saline
Syringes are the first syringes specifically designed for flushing
- Terminal sterilization
- Clear labeling
- Individually packaged
- Individually barcoded
- Standard 10 mL diameter
- Color-coded for easy identification
- All three BD PosiFlush Saline Syringe sizes (3, 5 and 10
mL) come with a traditional 10 mL syringe diameter for optimal
pressure distribution allowing the right amount of pressure
to be delivered at all times.*
- Syringes are uniquely shaped to help reduce
storage and disposal costs.*
...for the optimal pressure distribution on the 1st flush.
- Select from 3, 5 or 10 mL sizes- all with standard 10 mL syringe diameter to comply with PICC manufacturer flushing recommendations.
Features & Benefits
BD PosiFlush Pre-Filled
Saline Syringes offer all the benefits of traditional pre-filled
syringes, plus unique features to enhance catheter maintenance protocols.
- All three sizes comply with PICC manufacturer flushing recommendations for 10 mL diameter syringes.*
- Optimal clinical outcome.*
- The BD PosiFlush 3 mL Saline Syringe generates a significantly lower P.S.I. compared to traditional 3 mL syringes due to standard 10 mL diameter.*
- BD PosiFlush Heparin Lock Syringes offer:
- The lowest average blood reflux available today.*
- This product does not contain natural rubber latex.*
- Color-coded labels, tip caps and packaging for easier identification.*
- Saline and heparin syringes come with clear labeling and a bar code on each syringe to reduce potential medication errors.*
Optimal Clinical Outcomes*
All BD PosiFlush Saline Syringes feature a 10 mL syringe diameter for optimal pressure distribution. Using any BD PosiFlush Saline Syringe assures compliance with PICC manufacturer recommendations for flushing with a 10 mL diameter syringe.*
View BD PosiFlush Heparin Syringes